(Tue, May 24th) Psa. 60-62
1) O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.
2) Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.
3) Thou hast shewed thy people hard things: thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment.
4) Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
5) That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.
6) God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
7) Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
8) Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
9) Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
10) Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies?
11) Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
12) Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.