(Tue, Jan 14th) Gospels: Matt. 3-4
- Who was John the Baptist?
- What did John eat in the wilderness?
- What was John the Baptist's message?
- Who did John the Baptist accuse of fleeing the wrath of God?
- What did John tell the Sadducees they must do if they are repentant? Does this apply to us also?
- What is fruit worthy of repentance?
- How is the ax already laid at the root of the trees?
- What did John say is going to happen to those who do not bear fruit?
- What is the Holy Spirit and fire we are baptized with? How are we baptized with fire?
- What do the wheat and the chaff that is cleaned on the threshing floor represent?
- Why did Jesus have to be baptized by John?
- Who spoke from heaven when Jesus was baptized?
- After his baptism, how many days did Jesus fast in the wilderness?
- What did Satan try to tempt Jesus into doing while in the wilderness?
- What did Jesus mean when He said we must live by every word of God?
- Why must we not tempt God?
- Who were Jesus' first disciples?
- What was Jesus' message to the people?