(Fri, May 22nd) History: 2 Sam. 20-24
2 Samuel 20
- Who rebelled against David? Who did David send against him?
- What did David tell Amasa to have done in 3 days?
- What happened to Amasa at Gibeon?
- Where did Sheba flee to? What was the city known for? What happened to Sheba in this city?
2 Samuel 21
- Why was there famine in the land for 3 years?
- What did the Gibeonites ask for to appease the wrong that was done to them?
- What did David do with the bones of Saul and his descendants?
- How many more giants were killed by David's men?
2 Samuel 22
- Who did David say was his strength and the one who led him into all that he did?
- Who did David say delivered him from the shadows of death?
- Why did God help David?
- Who gave David strength and direction during battles?
2 Samuel 23
- Who were the three mightiest men of David against the Philistines? What did each one do that was very great?
- Who lifted his spear against 300 men and became captain of the first three great men?
- Who killed a spectacular Egyptian and became great like the three but not above them?
2 Samuel 24
- What did David do that aroused God's anger?
- Why did David choose the plague for his punishment?