(Wed, Jan 15th) Epistles: Rom. 5-6
- What is our hope?
- How are we saved by Jesus' life?
- What punishment or consequence did sinners receive before the law?
- What was the gift of Jesus Christ that abounded to many?
- What resulted from Adam's offense? What resulted from Jesus' righteousness?
- What does sin reign in? What does grace reign in?
- What did we bury when we were baptized into Jesus' death? How were we raised when we were baptized into Jesus?
- From what are we free and no longer slaves because of our sins?
- How are we made alive to God in Christ?
- How do we become slaves to God? To what will this lead? What will sin lead to?
- What gift did God provide?