(Wed, Jun 10th) Epistles: Eph. 1-3
- What did God want man to be even before the foundation of the world?
- Who has redemption and forgiveness through the blood of Jesus?
- What did God predestine for us?
- What is the guarantee of the Holy Spirit? How does the Holy Spirit do this?
- What is the power that God worked in Christ?
- Who were the "children of wrath"? How were they saved? From what were they saved?
- What was the gift of God? What was the grace of God? Did we earn this gift from God?
- What did God expect of us from the beginning?
- How were the Gentiles once aliens from the Israelites? What middle wall of separation was done away with?
- What two things did Jesus make as one?
- What are the unsearchable riches of Christ?
- What was the mystery that was not revealed to the other ages?
- What wisdom of God does the church make known?
- How are we strengthened by God? In what are we strengthened?
- Whose fullness should we be filled with? What does this mean?
- In what relation does God do what we hope or ask?