(Tue, Jun 16th) Gospels: Luke 11-12
- What should be the basic content of our prayer to the Father?
- How persistent should we pray?
- What is the result of asking, seeking, and knocking?
- How does God give us the Holy Spirit?
- What is Jesus' response to being accused of using the power of a demon?
- What is the significance of the returning unclean spirit?
- What was Jesus' response to the blessing of his mother?
- Why is your eye a lamp to your body?
- What did Jesus accuse the teachers of the law?
- What will become of the hidden things of the hypocrite?
- Who should we fear and why?
- How do we confess Jesus before men? How do we deny Jesus? What will happen if we deny Jesus before men?
- What did Jesus say about covetousness in one's life?
- What must we seek first to receive the things we need?
- How do we "gird" our waist? How do we "Let our lamps burn"?
- What should we be watching and prepared for as followers of Christ?
- What will happen to the servant not doing his master's will? Why is there a more severe punishment for these people? Who is this servant?
- What is given and required of you?
- What fire did Jesus want kindled?