(Wed, Jun 17th) Epistles: Eph. 4-6
- What did Paul want from the Jews and Gentiles?
- What did Christ lead captive?
- What is the desired result of the ministries if the body of believers?
- By whom should we measure ourselves?
- What should we put off according to our old man? What should we renew? c. How do we do this?
- What are some of the things that we should put away now? How should we treat one another?
- How are we to handle anger?
- How do we "grieve the Holy Spirit"?
- What is the fruit of the light?
- What should we find out of the Lord? How do we do this?
- What does "being filled by the Spirit" mean?
- How does Paul say that we are cleansed?
- How do we become one with God as a husband and wife become one?
- What is the promise that comes with honoring your parents?
- What should parents teach their children?
- If you do good to others, what can you expect from the Lord?
- Why do we need the armor of God?
- In our armor of God, what is: The breastplate of righteousness? Shod with the gospel of peace? The shield of faith? The helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit?