(Fri, Jul 17th) History: 2 Kgs. 11-15
2 Kings 11
- Who became the first female king over Judah?
- Who had Athaliah removed and killed?
- How old was Joash when he became king?
2 Kings 12
- Did Joash (Jehoash) do what was right in the eyes of the Lord?
- How did Joash repair the temple of the Lord?
- How did Joash die?
2 Kings 13
- What did the arrow represent that Elisha told Joash to shoot through the window?
- What did striking the ground with the arrows by Joash represent?
- After Elisha died, what happened to the body of a man who was thrown in the tomb of Elisha?
2 Kings 14
- Was Amaziah a righteous king?
- What happened to Amaziah when he became boastful against Israel?
- How did Amaziah die?
- What prophet prophesied that Israel would restore its territory?
2 Kings 15
- What king of Judah reigned for 52 years?
- Why was Azariah struck with leprosy by God?
- What prophesy was fulfilled at the death of Zechariah, king of Israel?
- How did King Menahem protect Israel from the king of Assyria?