(Thu, Jul 23rd) The Law: Lev. 19-21
- What did God not want the people of Israel to make for themselves?
- What did God want the people to leave in the fields at harvest time?
- What did God mean by not cursing the deaf or putting a stumbling block before the blind?
- How were the people of Israel to treat strangers?
- What was the punishment for someone who cursed his father or mother?
- What was the punishment for a medium?
- What type of woman was a priest to marry?
- What type of person could not approach the veil or the altar?