(Tue, Aug 4th) Gospels: John 1-2
- What is the "Word"?
- Who is the "He" in verse 2?
- Who created all things?
- What does 'in Him was life' mean?
- How does His life become the light of men?
- How did the darkness not comprehend the light?
- What was the purpose of John's witness of the light?
- How are we born of the will of God?
- What word dwelt among us?
- Has anyone seen God at any time?
- How has God been seen?
- Who was a disciple of John that became an apostle of Jesus?
- What did Nathanael call Jesus?
- How was heaven opened and the angels descending and ascending upon Jesus?
- What did Jesus' mother want Him to do at the wedding?
- What did Jesus answer her?
- Why did Jesus' mother tell the servants to do whatever Jesus said?
- Why did Jesus throw the people out of the temple?
- Of what temple was Jesus referring to when He said he would raise the temple in three days?