(Thu, Aug 6th) The Law: Lev. 25-27
- How many years did the people sow the land and then let it rest?
- What is the Year of Jubilee?
- Why did the people not need to worry about not sowing seed in the Sabbath year?
- What was not ever required from a brother who was lent anything?
- If the people obeyed God, what would they receive?
- If the people disobeyed God, what would happen to them?
- Would God always warn them when they were disobeying?
- What type of vow or oath required the people to pay a valuation to the priest?
- What was the amount a person was required to pay back for redeeming his property?