(Wed, Aug 26th) Epistles: 2 Tim. 1-2
2 Timothy 1
- What type of spirit has God given us?
- Who brought immortality to light?
- What was Paul convinced that God could keep?
- Describe the pattern of sound words that Timothy was to teach.
- What good thing was committed to Timothy?
2 Timothy 2
- What did we die to?
- How do we entangle ourselves with the affairs of this life?
- Who is the hard-working farmer? Of what crop he will partake?
- What must we endure to reign with Jesus?
- How do we deny Jesus? b. What will happen if we deny Him?
- What is the foundation that stands firm? How is it sealed or defined by God?
- How can you become a vessel of honor?
- How should a servant of God be to all?