(Tue, Sep 22nd) Gospels: John 19-21
- Who allowed Pilate to crucify Jesus?
- What sign did Pilate put on the cross? What did the Jews want on the sign? What was Pilate's attitude towards their suggestion?
- What instruction did Jesus give concerning His mother?
- On what day was Jesus crucified?
- Who discovered the empty tomb of Jesus?
- What day was Jesus discovered gone from the tomb?
- How many days and nights did Jesus suffer, die, and then rise from the grave?
- What two disciples ran to Jesus tomb? Who got there first? Who went in first?
- When Mary first saw Jesus, did she recognize Him?
- Who doubted Jesus' resurrection?
- Why did Thomas call Jesus his God?
- What did Peter and the disciples do after Jesus was resurrected?
- Why did Jesus ask Peter if he loved Him more than once?
- What would happen to Peter later in life?