(Thu, Oct 1st) The Law: Num. 29-32
- If a man made a vow to God, could it be unbound?
- If a woman in her father's house makes a vow, who could break it?
- If a father did not overrule his daughter's vow, what must she do?
- If a woman had taken a vow and marries, what can her husband do?
- Why could the vow of a widow or a divorced woman not be broken?
- How could a husband confirm his wife's vow?
- Why did Moses get angry with the men who came back with spoil from the Midianites they had defeated?
- What were they to do about this?
- How did the Israelites divide the spoil?
- Why did the men of war give a special offering to the Lord?
- What tribes decided they wanted their inheritance early?
- What did they agree they would do first before they received their inheritance?