(Wed, Oct 14th) Epistles: Heb. 11-13
- What must we have to please God?
- Who will God reward?
- What do those with diligent faith look forward to?
- When will those of the faith who have died receive the promise?
- Since we have so many examples of those who had faith, what should we do?
- How is Jesus the author and finisher of our faith?
- What does God do to us when we fall into sin?
- What will the chastening of the Lord produce?
- What must we pursue to be with the Lord?
- What must we be careful to not do?
- What blessing might we forfeit if we fall short of the grace of God?
- How does God speak to us now from heaven?
- How should we be serving God under grace?
- How may we have entertained angels?
- How is Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever?
- What sacrifices does God like?
- How does God make us complete to do His will?