(Thu, Nov 12th) The Law: Deut. 13-15
- What were the people to do to anyone who tried to lead them away from God in any fashion?
- What were the people to do with any plunder that had been used for evil purposes?
- What type of animals of the land could the Israelites eat?
- In general, what type of birds were they not to eat?
- What type of animals of the water could they eat?
- What did the people of Israel do with their tithes at the end of every third year?
- What did the people of Israel release at the end of every seventh year?
- What were the Israelites to be careful not to do close to the year of release?
- In what year were servants or slaves released?
- What were the servants given upon their release?
- If the servant did not wish to leave, what action was the master to do?