(Wed, Mar 11th) Epistles: 1 Cor. 5-6
1 Corinthians 5
- What was the sin that was in the church of the Corinthians?
- Why does Paul say "deliver the person committing the sin to Satan"?
- a. Why were the people glorying in themselves? What did Paul say about this?
- Who did Paul tell us not to keep company with?
- Is it possible for us to judge other believers?
1 Corinthians 6
- If we have a matter against another brother, before whom should we contest it?
- How will we judge the world?
- Why should the brethren not go to law against each other?
- Will Catamites (homosexuals) go to heaven?
- To whom should we dedicate our bodies?