(Fri, Mar 27th) History: 1 Sam. 11-15
1 Samuel 11
- How did the Ammonites want the men of Jabesh Gilead to surrender?
- How did Saul get the people of Israel to go to battle against the Ammonites?
- How many people came out to battle?
- Would Saul allow the men who were against him to be put to death?
1 Samuel 12
- What did Samuel remind the people about God?
- What did Samuel say was the sin of the people?
1 Samuel 13
- Why was Saul's sacrifice unlawful?
- Who were the only ones of the Israelites who had weapons at this time?
1 Samuel 14
- In what was Jonathan's confidence to defeat the Philistines?
- What was Saul's rash oath against his people?
1 Samuel 15
- What did God instruct Saul to do to the Amalekites?
- What sin did Saul commit concerning the Amalekites?
- What did God say Saul had done concerning Him?
- What did Saul say he planned to do with the animals of the Amalekites? What was Samuel's response to Saul?