(Wed, Apr 8th) Epistles: 1 Cor. 13-14
1 Corinthians 13
- What is the gift that makes one perfect?
- Why will other gifts fail and love never fail?
- Why are gifts given ‘in part’ to us?
- What is the imperfectness that will be done away with?
- Why do we see dimly?
1 Corinthians 14
- a. What is a better gift than tongues? Why?
- Why are tongues unprofitable for the church?
- Why were tongues a sign for non-believers?
- Why is prophesying better for unbelievers?
- a. How many people should speak in a tongue at one time? What must be present when someone speaks in a tongue?
- What was the rule for women speaking in the church?