May 24th: Ps 108-110
1) O god, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
2) Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
3) I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
4) For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
5) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
6) That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
7) God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
8) Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
9) Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
10) Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
11) Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
12) Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
13) Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.