2) O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
3) But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
4) Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
5) They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
6) But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
7) All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
8) He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
9) But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
10) I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
11) Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
12) Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
13) They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
14) I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
15) My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
17) I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
19) But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
20) Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
21) Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
23) Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
24) For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
25) My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
26) The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
27) All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
28) For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.
29) All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
30) A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
31) They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.