1) Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
2) Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.
3) The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
4) Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
5) Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
6) Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD.
7) Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
8) As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.
9) Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.
10) The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.
11) So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.