1) Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
2) When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
3) The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
4) I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
5) Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
6) For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
7) But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
8) For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
9) But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
10) All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.