Nov 25th: Gal 4-6
- What is our guardian or steward until the return of Jesus?
- How are we known by God?
- To what were the people turning back? Why would Paul’s labor be in vain?
- What may have been Paul’s physical infirmity?
- Who are the children of the free and who are those of bondage?
- What are the two Jerusalems?
- What is the yoke of bondage that the Galatians had again become entangled with?
- What grace had they fallen from?
- What is our liberty and how is it to be used?
- What does the Spirit produce?
- If we are Christ's what must we do to the flesh?
- How should we restore someone who is in sin? Why should we consider ourselves?
- How should we examine ourselves?
- What is sowing to the flesh? What does sowing to the flesh reap?
- Why did leaders promote circumcision?