- Why do we need to increase our knowledge of God?
- How is Jesus the image of God?
- How is Jesus the firstborn over all creation?
- Who does Paul say created all principalities and powers? In whom do all things consist? Who is the head of the church?
- How did God make peace between Him and the world?
- How are heaven and earth reconciled?
- How can we be secure in being presented holy to God?
- What is the mystery that was hidden from the ages?
- What did Paul want to see in the Colossians?
- What does steadfast in the faith mean?
- What did Paul warn us to beware of?
- What dwelled in Jesus?
- How are we the fullness of the divine nature?
- How are we circumcised now?
- What was done away with by Jesus' death? Who was made a public spectacle because of this?
- What is the only thing that will be of value against the indulgence of the flesh?
- If we are raised with Christ, what must we do?
- What one trait must we have which will sum up all the character of the new man?
- What is the peace of God that should rule in our hearts?
- How do we do our deeds in the name of Jesus?
- What is one thing children can do that is pleasing to God?
- How should wives obey their husbands?
- What does Paul mean by letting your speech be seasoned with salt?
- Who was Philemon?
- Who was Onesimus? What had he done?
- Why was he useful now to Philemon both "in the flesh and in the Lord"?
- What does Paul mean when he says receive him as you would me?