Jan 4th: Job 1-5
- How was Job considered before God?
- What had God blessed Job with?
- What would Job do for his sons in fear of the Lord?
- For what reason did Satan determine that Job was faithful?
- What did God not allow Satan to do to Job? What did Satan do to Job?
- What was Job's reaction to God?
- What further harm did Satan want to try against Job? How was He limited?
- With what did Satan strike Job?
- What did Job curse and for what did he long?
- What does Eliphaz tell Job about God'justice?
- What vision did Eliphaz say he received? What was revealed to him?
- What signs did God give His people that He was against them?
- What does Eliphaz hint is the cause of Job's troubles?
- According to Eliphaz, what should Job be doing now?