May 24th: James
- What does testing of your faith produce?
- From whom can we get wisdom? How can we get it?
- What happens if you doubt God for what you ask?
- How can the rich man glory?
- Does God tempt anyone?
- When does a desire become sin?
- When does desire bring death?
- What does wrath not produce?
- From what are we to remove ourselves?
- What will help us be saved?
- How can we deceive ourselves?
- What should we keep under control?
- What is pure and undefiled religion?
- How are we to treat people? What law does this fulfill?
- How do you prove your faith?
- Who else believes in God? What separates us from them?
- What work justified Abraham�s faith?
- How are we justified?
- Who is more accountable before God?
- What should not proceed at the same time from our mouths?
- Where does envy and self-seeking come from?
- What will the wisdom that comes from God produce?
- What is friendship with the world? How does this affect our relationship with God?
- How can we make the devil flee?
- How can God draw near to us?
- What should we consider when making our plans for the future?
- If we do not consider God�s will first what does our boasting become?
- Who are our examples for patience and endurance?
- How should you guarantee an oath? What judgment do you get from swearing falsely your oaths?
- What can a prayer in faith help?
- Who is it that may wander from the truth? What will happen if he does not turn back? c. What does it mean to "turn him back"?